Thursday, October 17, 2024

Changing Leaves Cards: Two for One

Recently I needed to make six cards, so I decided to try to work smarter!  I inked up the large and medium leaves from the Changing Leaves bundle in Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow, and Cajun Craze.  I stamped onto the first card front panel and then immediately onto the second panel (without reinking) to create the dark and light versions of the leaves.


I added gold mesh leaves and Wild Wheat and Mossy Meadow leaf card stock die cuts behind the sentiment label (also stamped in Mossy Meadow) and then adhered the entire panel onto Wild Wheat card stock bases.  I included a White Willow panel on the inside of each card to make it easier to write my messages.

It's fun to "mass produce" cards, assembly line style, when you need to make a lot of them and don't mind if they look alike.  All six cards followed this formula, but no two were exactly alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails