Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

No fooling, it's time for the April stamp of the month blog hop featuring the CTMH April stamp of the month, Typed Note.  I love this set!  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Lela's blog and will got to Donna's blog next.)

Here are two versions of basically the same card (using a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2).  The first uses the Brushed paper pack with pink shimmer trim and gray sequins.
My second card uses the Seaside paper pack, bronze shimmer trim, and gold polka dot washi tape.  These cards are easy to make and mail.

Which version do you prefer?
Click HERE for the complete hop list!
Thanks for hopping by!  Be sure to check out all the participants' creations by going to see Donna's blog next!

14 comments:

  1. Isn't this a fun stamp? Very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the boy and girl version! Fun pink typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, but the Seaside one is my favorite! My favorite color & I have boys, so not much pink for me. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards, I like them both! You know I'm partial to blue, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of both patterns....being that my favorite color is blue, I think I'm leaning towards the Seaside card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both! Thanks for showing the colorful side of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both, but am partial to that blue one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are great, but I love how you used the zip strip on the Seaside card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like the Seaside version - more masculine. And I love the touch of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous- I am partial to that Seaside one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how its the same sketch but they look totally different

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails