Monday, March 2, 2015

Snow Day Layout

While we were snowed in, I took these pictures of our home and was able to scrapbook them with assistance from the Heartstrings paper pack and Heartstrings Picture My Life card set.  I really love how it turned out!

I also used the May stamp of the month (sneak peek!), Just Sayin'.  I hope you enjoy the LO as much as I enjoyed making it and preserving memories of home sweet home.
 For the Whisper sidebar, I random stamped the Just Sayin' circle.  For the Slate bottom border, I created a checkerboard pattern with the square chevron stamp.
The left accent rectangle is a Picture My Life card that I embellished with stamped images from the May stamp of the month, the Heartstrings Assortment badges, and arrow washi tape (plus silver geometric washi tape and red shimmer trim).
 All three of the rectangles on the left page are Picture My Life Heartstrings cards.
 I made the pennant banner with the triangles from the May stamp of the month, Just Sayin'.
 Of course I used my favorite silver sequins on the layout too.
Thanks for letting me share my home sweet home with you!

2 comments:

  1. Your "new" home is beautiful and this layout is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to visit and view from a warm location! Great LO...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails