Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Musical Layouts

Last night we got to enjoy our younger daughter's jazz band concert.  They got to work with a professional jazz quartet all afternoon and then perform.  They were wonderful!  (She has to be at the high school at 7 AM every morning to participate, and then catches the last school bus of the morning with two other 8th graders to get to the middle school on time.)
 Because both girls participate in band and chorus (and Ansley takes piano lessons too), I grabbed pictures of them making music this past year and created a Studio J layout for each of them.  I love the musical B&T in the Yuletide Carol Christmas collection, so I used it and changed the red to Smoky Plum to tie into our school colors.  I love how this combo looks and how both layouts turned out.
Thanks for letting me share my girls with you!  We are so proud of them!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts of those amazing young ladies. They both have bright futures ahead of them...and are lucky to have a mom who chronicled their adventures along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! What a good idea to use that paper and change the colors. I'm very proud of your talented, (not to mention sweet, smart, and amazing) girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails