Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Eiffel Tower Card

In my effort to use up the last of my Heartstrings paper pack scraps (only available through the end of March), I made this card (with my Amour stamp set).
The book print pattern is my absolute fave from this pack.  I paired it with scraps I had left of the other side (hearts), teal shimmer trim, a tiny scrap of another Heartstrings B&T scrap, plus some Whisper and Lagoon card stock on a White Daisy card base.  Isn't the Heartstrings assortment badge a lovely finishing touch?  Thanks for letting me share l'amour francais with you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh la la. Oui, I like this a whole lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this beautiful paper. I don't blame you for wanting to use every scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails