Monday, March 16, 2015

H2H Challenges: Green with Envy

Since green is one of my favorite colors, this Heart 2 Heart Challenge isn't really challenging at all!  I decided to get in the festive spirit and make a little paper four-leaf clover using Pear card stock and B&T from the Brushed paper pack.
This idea came from Pinterest, of course!  Here are a few photos of the various steps.


I'll leave you with my cute niece and the clover she made.  Cute, right?  Be sure to check out the H2H blog if you can stand to be Green with Envy!



4 comments:

  1. Double cute! I will take one of each...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the 4-leafed clover at your house yesterday but got distracted and didn't comment on it! Each of you did a great job. Very cute decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, the project and your niece

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Haley, your niece is adorable! What great memories she will have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails