Monday, September 5, 2016

H2H Challenges: National Stamping Month

Since Close To My Heart has declared this month to be STAMPtember, we at H2H had to follow suit.  We are celebrating National Stamping Month by, of course, stamping on our projects!
My card (which will be sent to my college daughter one day soon) features two stamp sets: M1146 Swirling Stars on the background in Sea Glass and C1605 Happy To Be Friends in black for the sentiment and in Sea Glass for the flowers.  I used a piece of Memo Fundamentals B&T and Whisper card stock for the sentiment banner.  I embellished this card with aqua shimmer trim, rose gold foil, All Together Complements, and White & Gold Twine.

Be sure to check out all of the great National Stamping Month projects that the H2H Team Sea Glass has created for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails