Monday, September 19, 2016

H2H Challenges: Sea Glass

Have you seen Close To My Heart's Color of the Year, Sea Glass?  It is absolutely gorgeous!  This week, Heart 2 Heart Challenges' Team Sea Glass is highlighting this color.
My card uses two Oh, Deer Picture My Life cards (cut from the Oh, Deer Workshop Your Way collection).  This gorgeous holiday paper pack features Sea Glass, Juniper, Fern, Desert Sand, Whisper, Slate, and White Daisy.  Since I didn't stamp at all on the card, I used several different embellishments: two pieces of the Oh, Deer Assortment (star & pine cone) and the addition of White Shimmer Trim.
To make this simple card even more festive, I used my Shimmer Brush to paint a little sparkle on the stars on the zip strip.

Be sure to check out all the H2H designers' work for this challenge and join us through the end of September!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I need to check out this shimmer brush. You know I love a bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty- I love the shiny pinecone and the touch of shimmer on the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails