Tuesday, September 6, 2016

National Stamping Month Blog Hop

It's STAMTember or National Scrapbooking Month!  Close To My Heart has a darling card kit available this month only!  You're going to want it for the 8 (that's right, EIGHT) different stamps and the adorable container it comes in!  (If you're already hopping than you've probably arrive from Lauren's blog.  From here, you'll visit Darlys next.)
Since this set is a card kit, I decided to create a scrapbook layout instead!  I took three of the card bases and cut them in half on the scored fold line.  I then created a tile effect and added in three 3"x3" squares of White Daisy card stock. 
I adhered my squares to a 9.5" square of black card stock on both pages, then onto a 10" square of new Willow card stock, and finally onto the 12" square White Daisy scrapbook base.
After stamping 2 of the stamps from the kit in black, I quickly colored them in with a green and purple colored pencil.  Green shimmer trim and epoxy triangles easily finished off the pages.

Not bad for photos from this past weekend!  This kit is so much fun to use.  Thank you for hopping by!  You're going to love all the great ideas you'll find, so go visit Darlys's blog next!
Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails