Sunday, September 3, 2023

Cozy Up Scrapbook Layouts

Even though the July-August catalog has retired, you can still find the Cozy Up and Cape Cod collections on my website while supplies last.  I used the Cozy Up collection, including the Cozy Up scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts, to create three layouts about a trip we took to the Biltmore Estate.

I started with a sketch from the Gnomes for Autumn scrapbooking workshop but using Cozy Up instead.  On this close up of the left page, ignore the glare on the photos thanks to the flip flaps (my favorite way to add more pictures to my layouts).

Now here are the first two flip flaps opened up to reveal more photos and my journaling.  (Ignore the white strips that will be removed to adhere them to my page protector when I put the layout in my 2018 album.)
I used three 4x6 flip flaps (with two different orientations) to add five more photos and journaling to this page.

The right page isn't interactive.


My second layout is about the same trip but with a focus on cousins playing a fun game together.


The third layout is the final one from this trip when the exhibit was beautifully lit at night.

Be sure to grab the Cozy Up collection, flip flaps, new products, and more right HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails