Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Retreat Layout

This particular layout started with The Good Life collection and my new Make It From Hour Heart, Volume 6. I selected this layout for its versatility and then found photos to scrapbook that went really well with the sketch.


It didn't hurt that I was coming off of our second annual leaders retreat, so I was definitely inspired to scrapbook the first retreat.  I had lots of fun embellishing the layout with stamping with the September stamp of the month, Thoughtful Tokens, in Mist, to coordinate nicely with The Good Life palette.

The title is stamped in Mocha with a retired alphabet stamp set.

I decided to journal directly onto the Mist circles rather than cut smaller White Daisy circles to mat.  I liked adding a little stamping to the two that weren't completely filled with journaling.

Here's a fun tip to print smaller (3"x4") photos: use a photo collage app and upload two photos to a 4"x6" rectangle, then order your prints!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails