Thursday, September 14, 2023

Freshman Cowboy Layout

When I came across these pictures of my nephew during the homecoming parade his freshman year, I knew that The Good Life would be a perfect match! I love how these photos capture his big personality!


To create this layout, I found a sketch from the NEW Make It From Your Heart, Volume 6, pattern 12 that worked well with my photos.  I love how it turned out!


I used Mist ink to distress the French Vanilla base pages.  The guide made it easy to create the cute little banner over the focal image.  I die cut the title from a retired Thin Cut alphabet set


The musical accents were a fun stamped addition.  (Since both my girls were in band and chorus, I knew I had a musical stamp set in my collection, so I grabbed one.  I really like how it turned out!)

Thanks for letting me share this handsome, funny fellow with you.  I have an album dedicated to cousins that this layout will be added to.  

If you struggle to come up with pleasing designs like I do, then you want to be sure to check out the new Make It From Your Heart, Volume 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails