Thursday, September 21, 2023

Welcome Baby Card

This baby card was fun to make for a colleague who is due next month! Almost everything I used for this card is retired, but I wanted to share with you anyway.  Don’t be afraid to stash bust and pull out your “old stuff."


I cut the clouds background from Glacier cardstock with a retired Thin Cuts and then mounted it over a Ballerina glitter paper panel (since she's expecting a girl). The band across the front is from the retired Life‘s a Hoot collection. The rainbow stamped Thin Cut is from the Storybook Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts. The welcome baby banner is from a really old stamp set )and I don’t remember its name currently).


I love the sparkle from the glitter paper and the additional clear shimmer brush on the rainbow's clouds.  The pretty pink enamel dots are also from my stash.  Don’t be afraid to stash bust and combine old things in new ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails