Sunday, September 10, 2023

Vintage Birthday Card

Today, my brother-in-law is celebrating a very big birthday, so I made him this card featuring The Good Life paper collection (and a retired birthday stamp).


This sketch a from the NEW Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 6, Pattern 28.  (It is a delightful new collection of layout and card sketches!)

I distressed my card base by rubbing the edge in Toffee ink and swiping the card front across the ink pad to add color randomly across the card front.  I swiped each of the rectangles in Mist ink to distress their edges.  I stamped the (retired) sentiment in Harbour ink (after using the Stitched Circle Thin Cuts for the circles) and finished off the card with three wooden arrows from my stash.

The Good Life isn't just for country living!  I have several fun projects planned and will be sharing through the month.  Be sure to grab your collection this month or next while supplies last!  (Learn more HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails