Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Disney Layouts

We love Disney World! It truly is one of the happiest places on Earth! While there last summer, we were also able to visit family in the area (and then toodle up to St. Augustine to vist more family).

I made these layouts using highlight photos of our trip. Some are from the (retired) Workshop on the Go, some are from the (retired) Level 1 kit, and some are from the Imagine how-to guide.




You'll have to scroll down to see what I did with the other pictures from our trip (and a few previous ones to Disney).











Did we wear the girls out or what?




Here is what I did with the extra photos:



I think I found this photo cube at Hobby Lobby, but I'm not sure. I filled the outside with photos from various Disney trips. (Can you see our little one in the stroller?!?) One panel I used for a title. I couldn't add any layers or frou-frou because it was a really tight fit! That's okay though!

The inside has four mini albums. Three are filled with photos from our three trips with the girls. It is fun to be able to relieve some of the memories in our scrapbook or by pulling out the mini albums that now reside in our living room.



May you make magical memories and preserve them creatively!




{Layouts 2011 #58-62}

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check back on a bigger screen to do them justice. Cute! Even us big kids love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Disney layouts, and the cube with the mini albums is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Disney layouts. I seem to always be working on Disney layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails