Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Embossed Card

This card design is a CASE of the card that I made HERE (that was also a CASE), and I taught it at my recent card class. We heat embossed images from the Treasure Life stamp set and white embossing powder. Each of the ladies had a different color background, and they all turned out so beautifully (IMHO). My card uses a Smoothie background, while my friend Joy's card has a Sky base. Both colors look great on white with a pop of black. Which do you prefer? (I can't decide! I really like them both.)


Don't you love those paper butterflies? You get 68 in the package of Just Blooms Flutter Paper Shapes for only $5.95. They are all dry embossed, and some are plain while others have a pattern, a script, or music printed on them.


This card fits the CAS-ual Friday challenge, embossing. Go check out all the great creations over there!

6 comments:

  1. It was easy to make...and beautiful. I have already sent it to someone who loves flowers and nature and needs hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see my card on your blog! Yes, I love those butterflies. Especially the music ones. I've already sent this card, too, so am glad to have the photo of it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just love your texty butterfly-really pretty design work :) Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice embossing. That butterfly is awesome! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasure Life + embossing = gorgeous! I love both the background colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love that texted butterfly! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails