Saturday, August 6, 2011

Journaling Tips

While getting my morning online craft fix, I ran across these journaling tips and free journaling cards. Journaling can be difficult when you scrapbook, but I believe that it is so, so , so important. Long ago, I sat with a lady looking at her scrapbook, and she told me about all of her pages. None of her stories were written down! It made me sad to think of what would happen to these wonderful stories when she won't be there to tell them. Will her children know them? Will theirs? I'm sure her album will be around for a long, long time.

Don't let that happen to your memories! Journaling can be as simple as the 5Ws. You know, you remember them: who, what, when, where, and why. All five aren't always important, but at least some of them always are.

1 comment:

  1. Journalism 101,those 5 Ws. Very important to use them often...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails