Friday, August 5, 2011

Open House TODAY!



This evening, I'm hosting an Open House/Idea Book Unveiling! See the sidebar for complete details, and contact me ASAP if you need directions. It is going to be fun!

For those who can't attend, you might be interested in my list of Idea Book highlights at the top of the page. Just click to read about my faves and some wonderful improvements CTMH has made.

Finally, since you're reading this online you obviously have a vested interest in computers or some type of techie device. You might like to read my review of Carbonite, an online back up service, HERE, at my friend Mary's "Are You on the Fence?" blog.

Have a fabulous Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails