Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another Red, White, & Blue Layout

In addition to working on getting my house purged and reorganized, I am also working on my scrapbooks- getting pictures scrapped and layouts in albums.  (After each day's job is finished, I get some scrapping or reading time!)  Even though our daughter's first birthday party wasn't red, white, and blue, her pictures have a lot of those colors.  The (retired) CTMH Fanfare pack seemed like a great match, as did the It's Your Day and the Friendship Alphabet stamp sets.

The current Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #95 is Red, White, and Blue (or Red and White), and I can't resist linking up my layout. I like how the yellow touches keep the layout from being too patriotic.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I remember that day. Looks at that sweet baby girl...that is now such a big sweet girl! Oh yes, it really is a nice l/o, BTW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we're glad you couldn't resist! This is awesome and you're right, the yellow pops nicely! Gorgeous LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used yellow on my red and white layout too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LO is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails