I've put together a question & answer document that you can access by clicking HERE. I hope you'll read through it and give Studio J a try for yourself!
Here are the questions I cover in this installment:
- What is Studio J?
- What if I get started but don’t have time to finish?
- What are the benefits of Studio J scrapbooking?
- How do I get started?
- What if I need help?
- What are some of the unique features available on Studio J?
- How long are my projects saved?
- Once I’ve created my layouts, how do I get them from my computer into my albums?
- Can I print my layouts from a personal printer?
- Can I share or email my studio layouts?
- What is the smallest and largest size order that I can purchase?
- Can I order only one page of a two-page layout?
- Can I reorder a previously purchased project?
- Okay, this all sounds great, but how much does it cost?
- Can Studio J purchases help hostesses earn hostess rewards?
So, if you'd like to learn the answers, just click HERE. Then, visit my website to get started! If you still have questions, feel free to leave them in the comments, and I'll get back to you. Thanks!