Thursday, June 18, 2015

17th Birthday!

How did my baby, my firstborn, become a seventeen-year-old beautiful young lady?  I am not sure how this happened!
What they say about time flying is definitely true.

I wanted to make a fun card to honor her special day, so I grabbed my Chalk It Up paper pack and my CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and came up with this.


Birthday Lunch
Thanks for letting me share my girl with you!

Materials used (all from CTMH): Chalk It Up paper pack; CTMH/Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge and coordinating stamp set; Geek Is Chic stamp set; Lagoon and Flaxen ink; black journaling pen; Aqua dots; black epoxy stars; black sparkles

2 comments:

  1. Great card - as expected! You never disappoint. I still can't believe she's 17. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty cute card. Slow down, sweet gal. Time is moving too fast, and it only goes faster!!! Precious...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails