Saturday, July 18, 2009

2nd Grade & 5th Grade (Layouts #30 & 31)

These are the girls' spring pictures from this year. On both days, we forgot that it was picture day! You can tell that we had a cool spring this year, too.


I found my inspiration for the actual layouts from the July Page Maps sketches.





The girls picked out stamp sets that they thought represented them. I kind of like the "graffiti" look to both of their left pages- not my usual style but very fun to do! It reminds me of a bulletin board. I used too many stamp sets to name (many are retired), but if you have a specific question, ask away!

For the 5th grade layout, I used the Unforgettable paper pack in Juniper, Sorbet, Blush, Desert Sand, and Cocoa.











The 2nd grade layout uses the Emporium paper pack in Sweet Leaf, Twilight, Buttercup, and Cocoa.












3 comments:

chunkygal said...

I love these! I remember one picture day I did not know about where hannah wore something that made her look like a hobo clown.And she had the worse case of bedhead. I bought the pictures even though they were horrible and we still laugh at them and remember them more than the good days.

Haley check out this site www.addalittledazzle.com

Sandy B said...

These are SO da girlz...and I know the fun you all had in putting this together. It is all puuurfect! But of course:-)

Joy said...

GREAT layouts! Sometimes those "unplanned" pictures are the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails