Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you!

What a nice surprise this morning! My online friend Sarah nominated me for "The Circle of Friends" Award! Thank you, Sarah!!!


Here are the rules: Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.


How fun is this? I have been so blessed to "meet" so many people online! The ones I've chosen are people I haven't met in person. Here we go, in no particular order:

Mary (Didn't we actually meet? If so, refresh my memories as to where we were! LOL) for all your great sketches and the effort you put into VC, past & present

Leanne for your willingness to help and your great artwork

Debra for your willingness to help others, the CTMHHelp group, and for being part of my virtual swap

Jena for hosting the blog hops

Helen for your great stamping tips, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! That is so sweet! And yes, we met at a Convention - maybe the one in Vegas? Thanks Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Haley! Thank you so much for thinking of me! Ever since we did that bookmark swap so many years ago, I just feel that special connection. Thank you for all your wonderful comments you always leave on my blog. I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails