Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!

My parents are celebrating their 41st wedding anniversary today! How lucky am I to have these role models, mentors, and parents? (If you find this date's blog post last year, you'll find a wedding photo of the lovely couple.) If you'd like to know more about my great parents or would like to wish them a happy anniversary yourself, click on over to the Traveling Bells. Life is definitely an adventure! They've worked hard and loved each other unconditionally to make it. Here's to many, many more!


Here's a peek at the card I made them. My color inspiration was from Jeanette Lynton's "Color Me Monday" combo.
Playful Flourishes, Say It In Style, Free Spirit, Memory Labels, and The Works alphabet stamp sets
Juniper, Bamboo, and Desert Sand inks
Vanilla Cream card stock, Desert Sand Fleurs des Jardins paper (retired), Perfect Day paper pack, Bamboo textured cardstock
Antique Copper Bigger Brad
Colonial White twill
round sponge
Wishes "Circle Collection" 5"x7" sketch

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Hayley. Those colors are perfect for you card. Your parents will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks, honey! You kids and g/kids are our greatest blessings.

    That card is 'adowable'! I know it will be even prettier for real when I get it at our fab lunch! Now what are you wearing???...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! I bet your folks will love it! Don't you just love Jeanette's color challenges? Except I have a hard time keeping up from week to week. I guess my plate is just a wee bit too full.


    I hope you will stop by my blog and pick up an award I have for you there!
    www.scrappingamma.blogspot.com

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails