Wednesday, February 9, 2011

8 New Paper Packs!

Close To My Heart has debuted eight new gorgeous paper packs with the release of the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book. Here they are in alphabetical order. Which one(s) do you prefer?
Bliss:
Lucky:
Mayberry:

Miracle (which you might recognize from a promotion last year):
Sophia (also featured on the cover of the Idea Book):
Sweetheart:
Wings:
Leave me a comment to tell me which one you love the most!
{Disclaimer: All artwork created by the Close To My Heart Art Studio}

2 comments:

  1. Sophia, Bliss, and Wings, so far...but I have a feeing if I really look at them I'll love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bliss,fanfare and sophia. i can't believe they recycled, although it is so "green"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails