Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friendship Layout

This layout is what my Magical Memories Scrapbook Club created on Sunday. (I was excited to get mine made before class! I pieced together my sister's layout as I led the class since she couldn't be there. Win, win!)

We began with the Magic sketch, "Deck of Cards," the Sweetheart paper pack, and the February stamp of the month, Friendship. We stamped a background with the Friendship stamp set and Baby Pink ink. It doesn't show up well in the photos unless you click on them to make them larger. (It's really pretty in person!)



I also taught the Jenny's Coat technique, but I didn't use that piece on the bottom right of this page; instead I added a 4"x4" photo.

By the way, the large picture on the left is of my girls on Valentine's Day 2005. It is one of my favorites! My, how they've grown!



The other great thing about this layout was that I was able to pull several random photos from 2005 & 2006 that I had printed but never scrapbooked. I thought they worked well with this color scheme and the theme "friends."



After stamping "friends" in black with my new fave Bohemian alphabet, I stamped "sisters" above it with Tulip ink. The bracket and large flourish were both stamped in Cotton Candy on Cotton Candy card stock.





What do you think of the new Red and Pink buttons? I love all the new buttons CTMH has released!





I'm entering this layout in the Lasting Memories Red, White, and Pink challenge! Thanks for looking!

{Layout 2011 #7}
EDIT: This layout was chosen as one of the Top 3 at Lasting Memories! Woohoo!

Lasting Memories

11 comments:

  1. I just realized that I visit here frequently but haven't posted in awhile. Great layout and I love CTMH products. Just thought I'd say hi so you know there are people out there :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! Love all the CTMH product you used. Very pretty and awesome take on our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! Mine turned out great, too, but my pictures of it were blurry then my camera batteries died. (I will try again for good pics.) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, and I love the stamping. Thank you for playing at Lasting Memories.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful double page spread! Sisters are BFF!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great layout, love how you did your title! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the stamping. Looks great. Just completed my first scrapbook challenge - very addictive - looking for more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the patterns you chose! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful layout. I love all the photos. Great stamping job. The pages flow so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooooove your layout!! Great papers,layered flowers, and overall page design. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails