Monday, February 28, 2011

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: March's Sensational Season

Are you ready for spring? I sure am! Even if it hasn't sprung just yet, this month's Close To My Heart stamp of the month, Sensation Season, will have you thinking about this sensational season! With the sweet bunnies in this stamp set, of course we're blog hopping again. (If you've hopped on over from Carol Harris's blog, rest here a moment, and then hop on to my friend Melinda Everitt's blog.)


As adorable as these bunnies are, I just wasn't in the mood for Easter (yet), so I played with one of the sentiments, our 2" scallop punch, and the Miracle paper pack to make this card. One thing I love about this paper pack is that it is quite neutral, and it's easy to add another color to the Bamboo, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, and Crystal Blue palette. I added touches of Creme Brulee by using a marker to add more stripes, by sponging color on the Miracle Irresistibles chipboard, and by attaching a Creme Brulee butterfly. Try adding in another color to many of the beautiful CTMH paper packs. You'll love the results!


Thanks for hopping by! Visit Melinda's blog next! (Just click on her name/link.) If you get lost anywhere along the way, come back here and then click HERE for a complete list of participants. Happy hopping!

11 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the scallop flower buds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the added stripes! Note to self: remember to try things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That goes for me too -- LOVE the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper folding! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love how you altered the paper to suit the card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Haley! I LOVE how you added the creme brulee to it - just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work! The flower is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shat an adorable sping card! Very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails