Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Love

Here are the cards I've made for my daughters for Valentine's Day. After they go to bed, I will place them at their seats on our kitchen table so they'll see them at breakfast in the morning. (DH's Valentine can be seen HERE.)

Both cards started with card bases I had in my scrap drawer and scraps of the Sweetheart paper pack. The colors are Tulip, Cotton Candy, Baby Pink, and black.
Our older daughter's card uses the current Petite Perks stamp set. I needed a little inspiration, so I turned to the recent H2H sketch.

Because our younger daughter loves to play tic-tac-toe, I knew I had to use the A Game stamp set. On the inside, I wrote that she fills my life with "Xs & Os" (and of course I stamped the X & O on the inside with the stamps I used on the card front. Her card is based on a sketch in the Wishes how-to guide.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! May you spend time with the ones you love, and treasure each moment.

Here's some more Valentine inspiration:

8 comments:

  1. I love the tradition of the cards and gifts in the morning. I have always done this for my girls (they usually get jewelry) and a handmade - as opposed to homemade - card makes it so much better.

    I loved those pages we made yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards! Happy Valentine's Day to you and to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley your cards are lovely! *And that is a great sketch, isn't it? Thanks for sharing them with us at H2H this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haley!
    Super cute cards! Happy Valentines Day to you and thank you for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sooo cute! I know the girls loved them...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! I bet your girls adored them :) Thanks for playing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails