Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friendship Cards (in Blue)

No, I'm not feeling blue, but I am still totally loving creating with the February stamp of the month, Friendship! These cards are three of the five I designed for my recent 50 card workshop, but on these versions I used the Friendship stamp set (plus a few others I had laying around). A few blue sparkles finished off the cards. They all use the Magnifique papers in beautiful Sky, Lagoon, Pacifica, and Chocolate.

Also, I want to wish my sister and brother-in-law a very happy 10th anniversary today!!! We look forward to having the boys some this weekend while you celebrate. We love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! And since I somehow forgot to stamp "thanks a bunch" and the flowers on all the squares except the one on my sample card, I'm glad to get some other inspiration! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...and versatile. Can't go wrong with blue...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails