Monday, February 21, 2011

Wings Workshop on the Go Kit


Recently, a few friends and I completed the Close To My Heart Wings Workshop on the Go. Each Workshop on the Go (WOTG) kit includes a 22-sheet paper pack, an exclusive stamp set, a full-color instructional brochure, and an embellishment pack (or two). Here are the contents of the Wings WOTG kit. I love the kits for their affordability ($29.95) and contents. If you like the stamp set, then you're getting a great deal! I will be offering several more of these workshops this spring and summer, but you can even put them together yourself.




We created two layouts and six cards in class. (I did throw in an extra sheet of Colonial White card stock to extend our kit.)




When I put this layout together, I didn't think of Christmas, but don't my pictures work well with this color palette of Vineyard Berry and Black with Sweet Leaf accents?


I also added in the Bohemian Alphabet set for the titles.

The second layout in the WOTG kit is based on one of Jeanette Lynton's how-to guides. This layout is called "" from Magic. (If you like this sketch, you can see another layout based on this sketch HERE.)


Again, I created the title with the Bohemian alphabet set.


















Finally, here are the six cards we made following the instructions in the WOTG guide (two each of the three designs).

The Wings WOTG kit is available through July! If you like what you see here, be sure to order yours.

{Layouts 2011 #8 & 9}

2 comments:

  1. I have one last page to finish of my Christmas 2009 photos, then I'm going to start working with M's college graduation pictures, I think those Wings layouts we made at the workshop will be perfect for them! I wish I could scrapbook all day long! Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails