Friday, February 18, 2011

CTMH Video Tutorials

The Close To My Heart Art Studio has been cranking out technique and product videos! Watch them to learn something new this weekend.

(For some reason the entire video player isn't showing here. Go to CTMH's YouTube channel to watch them there directly.)

I love our new scallop punch!


These ribbons are gorgeous!


Kool Kraft Borders- what a bargain!


If you missed the spray pen video tutorial, check it out HERE.

This weekend, in addition to keeping my nephews for a night (and a hike planned for Sunday since my scrapbook class had to be changed), I am going to be working on some Studio J layouts to take advantage of the February Studio J special, "A Perfect 10!" (or 20 or 30...). Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very nice videos you shared. I really like it. They are so inspiring.
    amish baby crib

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails