Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Visiting Uncle Jack (Layout Share)

This weekend, my family and brother-in-law took my mother-in-law to see her brother, Jack. He still lives in their hometown. Thanks to the fantastic Studio J, I've already gotten the pictures and stories scrapbooked, and my order is on its way!

Because I took lots and lots of pictures of various headstones, I decided to put only the most important ones on my layout. I am going to print out the rest of the photos along with a brief history and place them behind the layout in my album so that future generations will know who these family members are and how they're related.

Both layouts use the Grace collection, which is now only available in Studio J. I love how well it worked with our photos.


{Layout 2011 #11-12}

2 comments:

  1. Wow - gorgeous layouts. I may yet convert to Studio J...at least partially. Being able to get the layouts completed so soon after the event is a huge benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! It is very impt to preserve those memories and keep accurate historical records. Good job, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails