Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Nativity (Layout Share)



Since spring has gone back into hiding (but please don't tell my daffodils) and it's feeling more like Christmas than spring, I thought I would share yet another Studio J layout I recently created. I used some photos of the girls setting up our Fontanini nativity set. It has become quite a collection and quite a tradition! They love setting it up each year, adding new pieces, telling Bible stories with the figurines, and in general playing with the set.

One way that I will customize this layout when it arrives is to handwrite on the "To/From" tag, because the set has been an ongoing gift from my Mother-in-Law. You can add your own handwritten journaling to Studio J layouts once you print them if you'd like. That makes a nice blend of online and classic scrapbooking.

What traditions have you (or should you) scrapbook? Do you have a collection and have you recorded it in your albums?
{Layout 2011 #16}

2 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

Aww, that is beautiful. Love that round background. We got two Carnival photo albums as gifts on the cruise. Those can easily be FILLED up...if we would stay home awhile:)

Joy said...

Beautiful was the word I was planning to use, too! (no surprise there)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails