Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thinking of You Card


Here's a quick and easy "thinking of you" card that I made today using the Sophia paper pack and Workshop on the Go stamp set. I began by stamping the bird after inking up the body in Blush, rolling it in Hollyhock, wiping off the beak, and inking up the legs and beak in Goldrush. I added the sentiment from the Fringed Flourishes stamp set (in Pear). Finally, an Opaque Pearl made a sweet little eye.
On the Blush cardstock base, I stamped the flourishes in Pear, the flower in Blush, and the little circle (berry? bud?) in Goldrush. After layering a strip down the side and layering the focal image, it quickly became a card.
Tomorrow, I'll decorate the envelopes and get a few of these in the mail to some friends who I've been thinking and praying about. Hope that you have a great week, and know that I am thinking of you, my blog readers, too!

1 comment:

  1. I am certainly thinking of you! And yours. Cute card. Any news on MY? She is in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails