Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sophia "It's a Wrap" Notecard

Aren't the Sophia papers and the Sophia Workshop on the Go stamp set adorable? They are so perfect for spring! This notecard was fun (and easy) to make. (The complete instructions can be found in the Wishes how-to guide.) Begin with a 4.25"x5.5" piece of White Daisy cardstock. Stamp the edges with the vines, leaves, and flowers, leaving room to write your note in the center. (My large flowers are Hollyhock with Goldrush centers, the small flowers are Blush, and the greenery is Pear.)
Wrap a piece of 9.5"x4"* B&T paper around your notecard so that the top overlaps a bit. Fold smartly to keep it in place. Then, decorate a center panel to glue on the wrap. (Since the top of my center decorative panel was hidden, I tore off a bit of the wrap. I really like how it turned out!)


(*The original instructions called for this piece to measure 9.5"x4.25", but I pared it down to get three out of a 12"x12" sheet instead of only two. Who's going to miss that quarter inch? Not me!)


Enjoy your day today! I know that I sure am.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you enjoy your day! Happy Birthday, Haley! (and I love this card, too. Beautiful colors)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!

    Happy birthday, honey. It was sooo good seeing you tonight:)...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails