Friday, February 21, 2014

February Birthdays

Several family and friends celebrate their birthdays this month!  I forgot to take a picture of my sister's card, but here's the side-step card (tutorial HERE) that I made for my friend Traci using the Ariana paper pack and the CTMH/Cricute Artiste birthday stamp set and cartridge.
I used Pear, Buttercup, Blush, Hollyhock, Crystal Blue, and Outdoor Denim inks on this card.  I embellished the cupcakes with pink glitter gems and tied the balloons together with a little seam binding ribbon.
My Dad's birthday is tomorrow, so you've got to come back to see what I made him!

3 comments:

  1. you are on a side step kick! they look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for Traci! Maybe Amy will bring her card back to you for a photo op. I look forward to seeing your Dad's card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as cute can be! Look forward to seeing Dad's new one...tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails