Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have been hit pretty hard by snow (Snowchi, anyone?) but are headed back to school today with a two-hour delay.  Being off Tues.-Thurs. has given me plenty of crafting time (Yippee!), so here are my girls' Valentines to share with you:
{Scroll down if you'd like to see Hubby's card!}  The girls' cards were made with the Lollydoodle Workshop on the Go stamp set paired with the Lollydoodle paper pack.  Both follow a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2, which makes it soooo easy to create an adorable card.  I used the Lollydoodle paper pack with Slate, Pear, Hollyhock, and Lagoon inks.
My "pink" girl LOVE ketchup, so I had to highlight the "ketchup to my fries" part of the sentiment by stamping it in Hollyhock on scrap paper and then cutting and adhering to make a banner.  Both cards use the (retired) Lagoon mini medley accents and some of our retired sparkles.
My "blue" girl is definitely the blue in my sky, stamped here in Lagoon.  This card is embellished with the new Teal shimmer trim.  So yummy!  I used Sunset, Pear, Slate, Hollyhock, and Lagoon inks to make this card.

I hope that you have a very happy Valentine's day!  Much love from me to you!  I have to link up my cards to the H2H Hearts and Love challenges!  I love being on the DT over there.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable and perfect cards for all. Love'em...and love y'all, the twinkleS in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and most appropriate! Happy Valentine's Day to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails