Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Idea Book Open House Countdown 2

You're invited to my New Idea Book/14th Anniversary Open House this Saturday!  Drop in from 2:00 to 5:00, or visit my website if you're long distance. We have an all-new product line that is sure to wow!

Picture My Life is Close To My Heart's take on "pocket scrapbooking" (AKA Project Life).  Your kit includes preprinted cards and the page protectors to hold them and your photos.  It truly couldn't be any faster, simpler, easier!  We unveiled 8 PML kits, so you're sure to find something you like.  (You should also see our two gorgeous new albums, available both in post-bound and D-ring format.)



I'm also really excited about the expansion of our Base & Bling jewelry line.  We have gorgeous charms that you can customize to your heart's desire.

See them both this Saturday!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails