Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lollydoodle Cardmaking Workshop on the Go

If you're not familiar with Close To My Heart's Workshops on the Go (WOTG), then you are missing out on a real treat!  These kits include an exclusive stamp set, paper, and embellishments to create the projects featured in the WOTG.  All you need to add are your inks and basic tool kit. Here are the three card designs from this kit.  (You have materials to make a minimum of 15 cards, including the envelopes; 5 of each design.)




Which one do you love best?

Check back soon to see what my customers made using this set (and an additional Lollydoodle paper pack) at my recent open house.

2 comments:

  1. I do like the Lollydoodle papers - a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to pick just one??? Love this set and paper. Srsly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails