Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy National Teacher Appreciation Week!


Say a big thank you to any and all teachers you know! It will make their day (or week or more).
I made these gift tags for the nine other 5th grade teachers I work with to go with the little gifts I got them: Murano glass necklaces. (Centering squares on squares make for quick & easy composition!)
All supplies from CTMH: Cherish the Moment stamp set (May stamp of the month); Splendor paper pack; Colonial White card stock; Topiary and Moonstruck inks; Topiary marker and brads; Topiary sparkles (retired)
Technique: direct-to-paper distressing

2 comments:

  1. Aaawww, you are such a sweetie. I know they all appreciated their gifts. Cute tags. Teachers never get enough THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tags! Thank you to all teachers, today and every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails