Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

On Friday, my students made these photo/note holders and cards for their moms using some Close To My Heart stamps and retired papers. (The ribbon, flowers, and brads were stuff I found in my stash.) They really enjoyed making them, and I hope their moms like them!
Let me know if you'd like directions. These are so easy peasy that you don't have to be smarter than a 5th grader to make them!

On a personal note, can you believe that I graduated from COLLEGE 17 years ago today? (That would explain this year being my 17th teaching, too. How did I get so old?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are adorable and I'm sure every mom loved them!

    Speaking of moms...how OLD do you think I feel, having a dtr old enough to have been teaching for 17years??? Sheesh...hold on...time flies! The ride is so worth it:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your students' mothers are very lucky that their children have such a creative teacher! It doesn't seem like it could have been 17 years since you graduated from college, but considering that you babysat for my children while you were in high school, and MY baby turned 24 yesterday, I guess is is possible. I agree with your mom - time flies and the ride is so worth it! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails