Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer 2010 Workshops on the Go {Kits & Classes}

With the unveiling of the Summer 2010 CTMH Idea Book, I can now share this quarter's Workshops on Go with you! (Have I mentioned how much I love these amazing kits?!?) They are only $29.95, and you can also purchase some adorable add-ons to make your artwork spectacular. You get an instruction guide for scrapbook layouts and cards (and you can create all the projects and more with your kit), a My Reflections paper pack, an exclusive B-size stamp set, and an embellishment.

Each of these kits are available for purchase during this Idea Book cycle: May-August 2010. I have found that it's fun to get together to make the projects in the kit, so each month I am offering a kit for purchase and a workshop for that kit the next month. For example, purchase the Passages Workshop on the Go kit in May for June's workshop, the Zippidee kit in June for July's workshop, the Splendor kit in July for August's workshop, and the Cherry-O kit in August for September's workshop. (You can find my complete workshop schedule- and more- on my MyCTMH calendar.)

I've included just some of the artwork we'll make with each Workshop on the Go kit and class. (Above is the artwork for the Passages Workshop on the Go.)

The Zippidee Workshop on the Go



The Splendor Workshop on the Go







You do NOT have to attend a workshop to purchase a kit, and with the instruction guide these can be a DIY project. Of course I'm available if you need assistance with anything! (A great advantage about coming to class is that you get the use of my tools, blocks, and inks.)

Did you know that if you purchase a basic kit, you're eligible to purchase that month's stamp of the month at 25% off? I just love a bargain! Which kit would you like?

The Cherry-O Workshop on the Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails