Friday, May 7, 2010

Lifetime 6"x6" Layout

The Passages Workshop on the Go kit is probably my favorite of the Summer Idea Book! Maybe it's my love of travel, definitely my love of watches, the cool keys, and even the screws! I know that I'm a girlie-girl at heart, but this collection really speaks to me. I can't wait to use the stamps for some girly stuff too.

I created this 6"x6" layout using the Passages paper pack and Lifetime stamp set (only available with the Passages WOTG).




Here are clockwise close-ups.




All supplies from CTMH: B1347 Lifetime stamp set; X7126B Passages paper pack; X5644 Brown Bag card stock; 1388 Colonial White card stock; Z2104 Barn Red, Z2108 Brown Bag, and Z2114 Cocoa inks; Z1243 Pewter Mini-Medley Accents; Z1217 Metal brads


Technique: rock 'n roll (two ink stamping)


As always, please let me know if you have any questions.


6 comments:

  1. luckily I hadn't put mu rder in yet, so I am definitely getting this kit cause I love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murder? Only CG could get that out of "my order", right? (and she really needs to get a new name now)
    I love this set, too, guess I'll be having to have it. Wish me luck, I'm trying to bring organization into my scrapping area today, at least when I get off the computer I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That set is definitely YOU! I likey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is great....love the way you used the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails