Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fab New CTMH Artwork!

Here is some fabulous new CTMH artwork!

{I had trouble getting the slide show to load, but if you click on the bottom right "view all images" then it should open in a new window. Gotta love technology!}


Thanks to the following consultants who participated in this artwork:
Erin Mixon, Jolena Adams, Elizabeth DeArmond, Teri Baxter, Melissa Robinson, Rachel Ventura, Anna Jarnagin, Tracey Sanders, Carol Harris, Tessie St John, Sharon Heckstall, Carolyn Lincoln, Anne Beck, Karilyn Williams, Robin Curtis, Marcia Rieger, and Yours Truly

2 comments:

  1. What a buncha good stuff! I want to head to my stamping table, rather than clean off my desk. Go figure! Nice job, gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Lots of inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails