Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Gift

My college friend Star recently got married. Wasn't she a beautiful bride? We were so happy that we were able to share their special day with them.



They couldn't have ordered better weather for their outside ceremony and reception (at their home). We had a great time! (All I can say is their neighbors, Richard and Trixie, are terrific! They also had the most amazing duo playing guitars and singing. WOW! I am going to have to ask Star which restaurant they play at because we will have to go see them again.)








Here is the card I made (front and inside) along with the matching frame. What could be more perfect than the Perfect Day paper pack?












The frame will hold a 5"x7" photo. (I put a post-it note on the back to let them know, to make their lives a little easier.)











Here's my sweet hubby all dressed up and the girls (in our yard before we left).













2 comments:

  1. Love the card and frame, and it's always fun to see wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect wedding gift, espcially for those who already have everything! The girls are cutie patooties for sure...and the old guy cleans up pretty well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails