Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank You Cards

These little cards (2.5"x3.5") were so easy and so much fun to make! I needed a bunch of thank you cards, so I grabbed my Wishes how-to guide, my Caboodle paper pack, and the Fringed Phrases stamp set* and got to work. This card pattern is called "Simple Strips." Some used Crystal Blue bases while others are Sorbet. I used Just Blooms paper flowers and Sorbet ribbon and brads to finish them off.

With my scraps, I designed this larger thank you card. The focal sentiment was actually me trying the different inks on that scrap of Crystal Blue. I couldn't help but think that it would be great on a card. Voila!

*This stamp set is absolutely perfect for cards! It includes 11 sentiments and 12 different frames to mix and match.

We only have three more days of school (w/students)! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. I was really excited that we got good marks on our state testing!


2 comments:

  1. Cute and easy, my favorite combination. And versatile. I love the visual recipe. Great display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, and you know "easy peasy" is my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails