Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Something Splendid Card

Isn't this card so cheery? I received it swapping at Convention, and unfortunately I don't know who the artist is. (If you know, please help me give credit where credit is due!)

Besides the colors of the Cherry-O paper pack, I love how this card opens: the left green panel opens and the pink polka dotted part on the right is part of the card base. I hope that makes sense! When you first look at it, you think that everything you're looking at is on the card front, but the card front is shorter than the base. Way cute!

Yesterday was our Heirloom/Recipe scrapbook layout class, and I can't wait to share the results with you. We had fun learning how to make all kinds of flowers to embellish our projects.

Logan got our pontoon boat fixed and put into the water Saturday (after all the rain), so we went out for our first family voyage. I even got to drive! It was so nice to be out on the cool water.

Have a great week! I will try to post often but as busy as we'll be I make no guarantees.

3 comments:

  1. I love cards made like that and this one is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that card, too! Did she stamp the big flower in both colors? Love the combination!
    BTW, I got home with the catalog you loaned me that I meant to leave on your table. And the calendar stamp set I meant to bring you is still sitting on MY table! But at least I did take my paper cutter home this time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, the flower is indeed stamped in Sweet Leaf and Tulip. Isn't a great combo?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails