Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Day of School & Splash Zone Layouts

If you truly want to scrapbook faster, simpler, easier, then you have to check out Studio J online scrapbooking!!! I was able to upload our first day of school photos and make a gorgeous layout this morning (the day after the first day of school) while lounging in my pjs and spending time with my hubby. What a wonderful way to start the day! ;)

Then, I saw that there are two exclusive "paper packs" that are only available in Studio J. One is more for Easter, and the other screams summer. I had to upload a few of our lake photos to make a "Splash Zone" layout too!

Some really exciting perks are coming to Studio J in September, so I am going to wait until then to print my layouts. I am really excited about recording our memories and preserving our photos while they are fresh.

Try it out yourself right HERE. There's no charge until you print (or purchase your JPG to print somewhere else).


{Layout 2010 #42 & 43}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails