Friday, August 20, 2010

Macey at 3 (Layout)

Believe it or not, I still have Splendor paper left, but I am working my way through it! (This is the 3rd layout I've made with my paper pack.) Since my baby's 9, I've obviously had these pictures for a long time. (Wasn't she adorable?) This paper really inspired me to get busy with these pictures.

Having the new Magic how-to scrapbooking guide (available 9/1!) made this layout come together so nicely! Do you like it? You are going to LOVE the new Magic how-to book!!! This particular sketch is called "On With the Show," and though it called for three 4"x6" photos, I was able to tweak it to fit my two (5"x7" and 8"x10"). That is one thing about our guides: you can follow them exactly, or you can customize them for your photos or project.


Let me know if you'd like to reserve a copy of Magic now! You will LOVE it! I can't wait to share it with you.

All supplies from Close To My Heart: Splendor paper pack; Friendship Alphabet Large, Friendship Alphabet Small, A Flitter, and Treasures stamp sets; Buttercup, Goldrush, and Topiary inks; Designer Brads Splendor; Big Pinks Just Blooms (white ones); paper piercer


{Layout 2010 #41}

1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet. Our girl is growing up too fast. "Adowable," a word she has sadly learned to prounounce correctly now:)...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails