Friday, August 13, 2010

First Day of School (Layout Share Too)

Today is our kids' first day of school! Can you believe we started on Friday the 13th?!? I am still wondering what kind of omen this is!


Here is a layout share from the first day of school a few years ago (that I finished this summer).


If I had made the layout in a timely manner, I would have had the girls at least write their names, ages, grades, etc. I guess that's what happens when you procrastinate- or something like that!

To add more photos and journaling to my layout, I made some interactive flaps. I will cut slits in my page protector and pull them through so that you can actually lift the flaps and read/see below.

If you missed last year's first day layout, you can check it out by clicking HERE.

Wish us luck today, and enjoy your weekend!

{Layout 2010 #37}

2 comments:

  1. Hope it is a great "first day".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be a great beginning for the new school year! Love the l/o...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails